Sunday, April 14, 2013

Tasting - "Wilson Daniels Merlot"



  • Name: Wilson Daniels Merlot
  • Variety: Merlot
  • Region: Central Coast, California
  • Country: United States
  • Year: 2010
  • Price: $7.95
  • Critic ReviewMade predominantly from Paso Robles grapes, the wine is fullbodied and silky yet robust, with aromas of black cherry and plum and a palate of blackberry, raspberry and blueberry jam laced with vanilla and toast.
  • My Review: Upon smelling this wine, I got plums on the nose with a slight hint of dark berries. On the palate, it was a little more serious with a taste of leather and a hint of raspberry, it went down smooth enough. Personally I still prefer Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz, but I could still see myself drinking this while eating meat.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment