Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tasting - "Prince Michel Cabernet Sauvignon"


  • Name: Prince Michel Cabernet Sauvignon
  • Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
  • Region: Virginia
  • Country: United States
  • Year: Non-Vintage
  • Price: $13.49
  • Winemaker's Notes: Aging in both French and American oak for 14 months enhances the cedar and spice characteristics so typical in this grape.  After breathing, aromas of rich cherry and dark chocolate shine through.
  • My Review: Slightly sweet yet spicy on the nose with blackberries. Slightly plain on the mid palate, but it comes with a very long finish that comes along with a little bit of heat. Leather and plums were evident on the mid palate. I think it was a pretty good wine, but not as strong tasting as other Cabernet's I've had. When I drank it after eating hot wings, it enhanced the spicy taste of the wine, which was good in my opinion.
  • 1 comment:

    1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Birthday Wine Labels,

      ReplyDelete