Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tasting - "Clos du Bois Chardonnay"


  • Name: Clos du Bois Chardonnay
  • Variety: Chardonnay
  • Region: California
  • Country: United States
  • Year: 2010
  • Price: $9.99
  • Winemaker's Notes: As fragrant as a stroll through a summertime farmers’ market, our bright and juicy Chardonnay beckons with aromas of apple blossom, ripe pear, peach and sweet lemon drop.
  • My Review: Honey on the nose with hints of apple. More honey and apple on the mouth, with a long and slightly spicy finish, and only ever so slight hint of buttery-ness. This has actually been the best Chardonnay that I have ever tasted. All that being said, it is not my favorite wine, I would much rather have another type of wine over this one, but not disappointed in my purchase.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment