Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tasting - "Barefoot White Zinfandel"


  • Name: Barefoot White Zinfandel
  • Variety: 100% Zinfandel
  • Region: California
  • Country: United States
  • Year: Non-Vintage
  • Price: $5.50
  • Winemaker's Notes: A refreshing wine with tropical aromas of fresh pineapple and sweet citrus. Flavors of ripe strawberries and pears intensify the smooth, crisp finish.
  • My Review: Slight hint of strawberries and nothing else on the nose. A lot of strawberries on the mouth, with a slight fizz. The finish is slightly crisp, and sweet. I do not think that this is the best wine, I much prefer a Moscato in general. I can see how wine beginners would actually like this wine, but I definitely would prefer other wine for both sweet styles and as a wine in general.
  • 1 comment:

    1. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Wine Labels,

      ReplyDelete