Sunday, March 31, 2013

Tasting - "d'Aremberg The Stump Jump"



  • Name: d'Aremberg The Stump Jump
  • Variety: Blend
  • Region: McLaren Valley
  • Country: Australia
  • Year: 2011
  • Price: $13.95
  • Critic Review: An intoxicating mix of ripe, yellow peaches, guava and hints of honey blossoms on the nose. The tropical stone fruits are also evident on the palate but give up a little territory to some lovely, zesty lemon, lime citrus characters which really add to the freshness of this wine.
  • My Review: As I take a smell on this wine, I immediately get hints of honey and just slightly fruity. I felt confirmed fruity flavors upon tasting this wine, with a hint of citrus. This was a very good smooth wine, I can imagine drinking this on a summer day.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment