Sunday, March 31, 2013

Tasting - "Chateau Les Tuileries"


  • Name: Chateau Les Tuileries Bordeaux Blanc
  • Variety: 85% Sauvignon Blanc, 15% Semillon
  • Region: Bordaeaux
  • Country: France
  • Year: 2011
  • Price: $12.95
  • Critic Review: From the Bordaux Blanc heartland of Entre-Deux-Mers Chateau Tuileries is a fantastic entry level white Bordeaux. Crisp with a boysenberry fruit note rounded out by notes of honeydew and white flowers.
  • My Review: With a bouquet of flowers on the nose, and a a very distinct taste of grass and herbs, this wine was very unpleasant to me. On the finish, I could taste a little bit of honey and a taste I would find closest association to what flowers must taste like. I will not be drinking this type of wine anytime soon (unless given for free at a tasting, to see if it is any different).
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment